8.11.2008

A Lovely Dessert Buffet

As you know I come from a big family that loves to cook. My aunt can put together one of the most beautiful dessert buffets that you will ever see. The table above is from my cousins wedding earlier this summer. Over the next few weeks if permission is granted I’ll be featuring some of the great recipes from the buffet. Here is a list of some of the highlights of the table.

Tuxedo Brownie Cups, Panna Cotta, Mini Cupcakes
Mixed Berry Shortcake(Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries) with Whipped Cream in ice bowl, Heart Shortbread Cookies, Lemon Curd Tarts, Simply Elegant Fruit Tarts, Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll, Lemony Blueberry Cheese Tart and Assorted Cookies with Sugared Rose Petals

Cheese Plate
Fresh Fruit Plate
Tea Sandwiches (Radish & Cucumber)
Crostini (Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella)

I’m still trying to get my head wrapped around how she pulled it all off.

The photograph above was taken by my cousin Emily Brooks.

No comments: